Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Good Morning, America

Since I've been fostering a love for historical fashion since before I could ride a bike, it's only fitting that I should start making the clothes that I so often dream of wearing. The eighteenth century is my latest love, so that is where I started. I'm building my first gown from the inside out: chemise, stays, pocket hoops, petticoat, gown. From there, who knows? ;) My boyfriend has even agreed to dress up with me!

This is a huge turning point in my life. I've finished my two years at Tidewater Community College and now I'm headed two hours north to Richmond to attend Virginia Commonwealth University. I've got an apartment with my awesome boyfriend, a list of exciting classes, and big plans for the future.

I hope this is as good as I think it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment